Seeking Equal Justice for All
Enrichment Programs From Our Community-Based Organization
Community issues will not resolve themselves overnight or from one week to the next. We believe that individuals in communities have to take the initiative in the effort to improve conditions. To help make a difference in people’s lives, we promote the idea of unity that includes all races and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Creating opportunities for people of all ages is a major part of our work. With educational programs, financial literacy seminars, healthy lifestyle sessions, and more, we provide communities with information that they can use to enhance skills and lay the groundwork for area success.
We also address inequality in the criminal justice and legal systems by promoting diversity and equal justice. Reach out to our community-building organization for additional information about how you can get involved in the effort to transform your community.
- Promoting unity between everyone in the human race, regardless of skin color or socioeconomic background.
- Enhancing the lives of individuals from underserved and undervalued communities.
- Mending police-community relations, especially with the people from majority African-American communities.
- Creating legislation that helps to protect citizens, including the passing of the stalled anti-lynching law, known as the Emmett Till Law.
How We’re Helping
- Educational Programs About the Law and Constitution
- Introductions to STEM Careers
- After-School Activities
- Coding Classes
- Financial Literacy Seminars
- General Tutoring Sessions
- Mental Health Awareness
- HVAC Certification Information Sessions
- CDL Information Sessions
- Healthy Lifestyle Information Sessions
- Re-Entry Program for People with Prior Convictions